The new version 15.11 is available for download. The main reason for this release is to fix the YouTube code which got broken again.
Besides of that, there are also a few other interesting changes:
- We added support for YouTube live streams (more info)
- The thumbnail generator is much faster (up to 2x faster than before)
- New options to seek to the previous or next subtitle (mpv only).
- New option to select the image format for the screenshots (mpv only).
- Fix a crash when changing the GUI.
- New option that allows to center the window automatically.
- A tooltip is now displayed in the time slider with the corresponding time of the mouse position.
- (Find subtitles) New option to specify if the language code should be appended to the subtitle filename.
- (Windows) The main window will be centered if it’s partially outside of the desktop after an auto resize.
- When adding files to the playlist the first item is moved to its correct place in the list.
- (Experimental) New action to start/stop capturing the playback stream.